Sunday, November 27, 2016

Winter Cheer!




Hello everyone,

It's Donna here sharing another Christmas card to share with you.  I hope all of you that celebrate Thanksgiving had a wonderful day on Thursday.  I had a great time with my family in North Carolina and to even top it off, the weather was fabulous, it was 73 sunny degrees there.

Have you heard about the BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR over at CottageCutz?  Yes, you can get up to 70% off your order!  Please hope on over to the store and see all the goodies you can get.


Also, there is a Black Friday Release. It's all about camping and forest friends.  You can get the whole bundle at 55% off click  here to see it.  

                                        

Now that I have given you all the news about the sale and the new release, here is my card.  I am using the adorable Candy Cane Penguin!  And guess what, it is 50% off in the store.  This one is a keeper for me, I love it and it is so easy to put it together.


Here is how I put my card together:

1.  My card is a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card,

2.  The first layer is 3 1/8 x 4 1/4,

3.  The pattern paper is 3 x 4 1/4,

4.  The next layer is 1 1/4 x 4 1/4,

5.  The penguin paper is 1 x 4 1/4,

6.  The circles are from the Circle Set, I used the largest and next to the largest for the layering, 

7.  I cut out all the pieces of the penguin, inked the edges, and glued the pieces together,

8.  I added the sentiment, and finished off the card with some glitter enamel dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!


Dies and stamps used:





3 comments:

Janja said...

Very cute card.

Tam said...

cute! I told my friend about the camping stuff when I saw it this past Wed. Told her she needed that camper!

Mary Marsh said...

this is so cute Donna-love the penguin die and your designer paper is perfect-love it!!!