Sunday, August 07, 2016

Flower vase or Table organizer "Home sweet home"

Hello Scrapping Cottage friends! 
Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit today. This is Yuliya here) Today I share with you my new project. I will be sharing how to make this  Table  organizer ... or flower vase using the CottageCutz dies.


Here is list of all supplies I used
CottageCutz Dies:
- CottageCutz Garden Stems
Other: Sizzix machine, glue, patterned paper,  ribbon, Plastic or glass bottle

Are you ready? Let's get started!)
1. I use plastic bottle
2.

3.
4.

5.
6.
 7.
 8.

Ok!) Easy and simple!
Organizer ...
... or flower vase!)







The CottageCutz challenge no . 5 has the theme birthday . Do share your entries to win amazing prizes!
I hope you have been inspired by my project today.

8 comments:

Anita Kejriwal said...

Very creative

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Thank you dear!

Vladuška said...

Great idea and I like that it can be used as organizer or vase.

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Thank you!))

Janja said...

Nice & creative !

Mary Marsh said...

I always love it when I see an altered project and this is a great one Yuliya-perfect for supplies and I love your flower vase idea-creative work

creative lady said...

Very creative!

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Thank you friends!!