Thursday, August 18, 2016

Christmas Ornaments

Hello everyone,

It's Donna here with a couple of cards made with some of the new release Christmas dies!!!!  I am so excited about this release because I love to make Christmas cards.  I love the reason for the season, I love the colors, and  the snow (but I love summer the most), I'm not trying to rush Summer away. How about you, what is your favorite season?

My cards are clean and simple, but I love how they came out and I love the nontraditional colors I used.



Here is how I put them together:

1.  A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2),
2.  Top layer measures 4 x 5 1/4,
3.  I die cut all three dies from the nested ornaments, Teardrops set,
4.  I die cut the snowflake from the Peppermint Latte set,
5.  glued the snowflake on the smallest ornament and added a rhinestone,
6.  I cut the tops of the ornament with silver glitter paper,
7.  I attached all the ornaments and snowflake using alternating colors,
8.  Embossed my sentiment with silver embossing powder,
9.  Attached the ornaments with silver lace and added them to the card.

I hope you are inspired!  Please stop by and join the challenge, this months theme is birthday

Dies used:









5 comments:

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Amazing Donna! I love your Christmas project!

Vladuška said...

Very elegant and nicely done.

Anita Kejriwal said...

Simple and elegant

Janja said...

So elegant and beautiful.

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great CAS card Donna-love the sparkly ornaments-these are great dies