Friday, February 26, 2016

Love you More!


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with another post using the Beautiful CottageCutz Dies from the Birthday Release.

I had so much fun creating my card for today. I did the panels for layering, and then added the frames for additional layering on my card. I LOVE layers, and anytime I can add tons, I do :) hehehe
Products used to create my card are listed below :)
Lacey Rose die, and airbrushed it using Copic markers. For the centers I used a glitter, and some old pearls. I did cut these out in white card stock, and cut 4 of them, so I could layer for a 3-D look

Butterfly Lisbeth was cut in a pink card stock, and a blue pattern paper, layered and I did add some pearls to it as well.

Basics Rectangle stitched frames-  I use the basics to cut the white, and red pieces, I also used the Rectangle for the blue polka dot layer too.

Embellishments- Red polka dot ribbon, old button, twine, pearls, Stamped sentiment,and sewing to complete my card for today.

http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzlaceyroseelites.aspxhttp://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzbutterflylisbeth.aspx

Hope you enjoyed my post for today!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Vladuška said...

Beautiful how you embellished the quote with different die cuts.

Janja said...

Beautiful card, Cheryl.

Karen in PA said...

Lovely! I really like that Lacey Rose - again, I wouldn't thought it translated into such a lovely flower by the picture on the front of the die. That's why showing us all of your beautiful creations is so fun!
Karen

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Beautiful - love all the layers!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Beautiful - love all the layers!

Damjana said...

I love it. Really beautiful card.