Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Climber rose

Hi, Janja here!
Due to the extremely beautiful blooms and their fragrance, roses are very popular. A lot of years and care is needed for growth from small seedling to the mighty garden queen.


For the roses, I used the CottageCutz floral spray die. I prepared a couple of cuts, shaded them with Distress ink and arranged them into a climber rose.
Young rose sprouts embrace the fancy happy birthday banner. I glued it on an oval from the stitched oval set. From patterned paper I cut an oval with the 5th die from the center. In the hole I insert a stitched oval in white color (the 4th die from the center), that I previously sprayed with Distress inks.


List of used dies:





Enjoy and have fun.

Janja

5 comments:

Vladuška said...

Very romantic and beautiful card. Every woman would be happy to get it.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Absolutely gorgeous - the layering is so pretty.

Karen in PA said...

Your flowers are so pretty. I like how the die cuts are colored, and how they echo the roses in the paper.
Karen

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the flowers/layers, and your color choices!
Enjoy your day hun!!
hugs
Cheryl

Tina Z. said...

Janja, this is perfect, lovely colours and layers.