Saturday, February 13, 2016

Movie Night invites


Hello everyone, Cheryl here and super EXCITED to share with you all some Movie Night Invites I designed using the CottageCutz Lights , camera , Action Release.


Absolutely LOVE these, as they turned out super CUTE! Will have to have a MOVIE night, and use them to invite Family & Friends over.

 
 
Supplies Used:
Film Strip- cut in white card stock, and colored with copics
Clapboard-also cut in white card stock, and colored with copic markers (3)
Movie Night and Ticket - cut in white card stock and colored
Popcorn & Cotton Candy(past release)- cut in white and design paper, and airbrushed with the copic airbrushing system
Other supplies:
design paper, glue, copics to color, airbrushing, stickers, thickers, paint, toilet paper roll, card , glitter

First I flatten my toilet paper roll using the big shots machine, and then cut out the ends using a circle punch. I then painted with black paint, inside and out/set aside to dry. Next I cut my design paper to fit and leave a tad bit of the edges showing black. Then I glued on the paper using a liquid glue. Next is time to decorate(Fun Part), and work on the slider card for the inside. This is where it will say "DATE/TIME/PLACE" :) you can print it out on the computer, or use stickers like I did.


These are super fun and EASY to make!! Hope you enjoyed my post today, and thank you for stopping by!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

These would be perfect for Oscar Party Invitations or Scrapbook pages! I really like the way you gave the filmstrip dimension!

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Very nice!!)

Vladuška said...

Your invitations are great, Cheryl.

Anonymous said...

Ha! That's not fair, Cheryl, to include that cute little popcorn when we can no longer get it!!! Maybe the popcorn and cotton candy can make a comeback?? Hint hint! It's really cute and fits perfectly! I love how you gave the film strip dimension. Your take is so different from Vladka's take awhile back. It's fun to see how differently the dies can be used.
karen