Friday, January 07, 2011

Snow Sweet!

Good morning!  I have a cute little penguin card to share with you today that really is "snow sweet".  I know that we've all been sneak peeking away at the new and amazing Valentine Release at The Scrapping Cottage, but I still have some wonderful winter themed stamps to show off, and here in Missouri this morning, we're ever aware that winter is still with us.  I think there's snow on the way, and that puts me in the perfect frame of mind to share this adorable little Penguin with Skis stamp. 
I colored this cutie with my Copics, and added some handmade icicles for a fun effect.  Be sure to check out all the newest releases of Cottage Impressions and Cottage Cutz dies at The Scrapping Cottage.  There is truly something for everyone there, and it's all fantastic!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day and weekend, AND happy crafting!

Lorie


8 comments:

jordiegirl said...

Lovely.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable little card.... he is such a cute little guy! TFS

patbaskin said...

Oh, how I wish we had snow sometimes, but not in central TX! I love your little penquin. Thanks for sharing!

Shar said...

I love him! :)

Ruth Ellen said...

Cute!!

Kristy said...

This is such an adorable card!

Janice W. said...

That penguin is so cute! I love your card Lorie!

CreatedbyKay said...

I'm wowed each time with your Copic skills! This is one of my favorite designs too!