Thursday, January 06, 2011

Heart Locket Shaker

Hey peeps! More Valentine projects coming at you using the new Valentine release. For today's project I've used the heart locket die to make my sweet Valentine shaker box. I love making shakers and this was a fun one! In addition to the heart locket die, I also used the cupcake2 die for filler along with the seed beads. The bitsy hearts with the beads inside the shaker are the sprinkles for the cupcake. :) Use on a layout or card, or give to your sweetie with a box of candy.

The key charm has been in my stash for eons and I thought it was the perfect touch with the scalloped heart. To make the lacy look, I used my push pad and a large sewing needle, punching holes all around the outside in each of the scallops.

Thanks for visiting today. Be sure to check the store for more super cutie Valentine dies and stamps. Making Valentines with the kids just got a whole lot more fun. :)

5 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

This is just too cute, Shar!!

Lorie said...

How absolutely adorable this is, Shar! I LOVE it!!!!!

Janice W. said...

Shar I LOVE this!

Beckie Williams said...

So so super cute!!

CreatedbyKay said...

What a cute idea!