Friday, January 21, 2011

Hugs, Kisses and Valentine Wishes

Good morning!  Happy Friday to you!  I had a card in the works for today's post, be when I received my newest Valentine dies in the mail yesterday, that card quickly went on the back burner, and I began playing with my new stuff.  I just love this Flourish Tree Cottage Cutz die that comes complete with the hearts to glue on the branches.  
I cut the tree in brown, pink and red card stock, and I saved the red and pink pieces for another card, but made use of these cute pink and red hearts, which I coated with Stardust Stickles for some sparkle.  I embossed the card itself with an embossing folder that looks like tree bark, and the tree is actually popped up on foam dimensionals.  The XOXO (hugs and kisses) sentiment is from the stamp set that comes with the Vintage Keys die from The Scrapping Cottage

I hope you're enjoying a beautiful day, and I wish you a glorious weekend filled with happy crafting!!
 

7 comments:

Court said...

Very cute!!!

Joanna said...

that's beautiful! love all the detials!

Shar said...

What a cute card. Love the way you used the heart tree.

Ruth Ellen said...

That heart tree is just too cute!! I love how you added different colored hearts all together on the little tree! Makes for a very pretty card?

Runnergirl Creations said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing! I'm a follower now! :) Blessings!

CreatedbyKay said...

So cute! Love the wood grain background for the tree.

Janice W. said...

Such a pretty Valentine card. Love all the little details and the embossing folder you used.