Thursday, February 25, 2010

Home is...

where the Heart is.

I am sad to see February end. I have had so much fun working with these adorable CottageCutz Valentine dies! Of course, they are perfect for Valentine layouts or crafts but are adaptable enough to be used year round.

These are the CottageCutz dies I am showcasing today.


Both of the dies I am showcasing today are so versatile. These are the dies you will keep pulling out to use on your pages. They really add that extra something to your layout or project.

The CottageCutz Heart Doily can be cut in so many different ways to create so many different looks. I have used it here, only cutting the top, to create the scallops of lace. You could also only cut the bottom V of the heart, for a different lace effect.

The CottageCutz Lock and Key is a perfect embellishment to use on so many of your creations. Use them together or separately. Ideas for this die include, in titles(see Watch for it Wednesday #48) or cut only the heart die to use as an accent(see layout below) and finally the keys, a great die to have for a variety of different projects(see layout below).

**Click on image to expand for a better view.**


Have a wonderfully creative day!
Karen

3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

I love how you created the lace border using the Heart Doily!! Great layout!!

annb said...

I also love how you created the lace border! I can't wait to try it!

CreatedbyKay said...

What a great LO Karen and I love how you used the CC dies, very creative!