Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bon Bons on a Stool in my Craft Room

You've heard the saying "What do you do all day, eat bon bons on the couch and watch TV all day?"
Well, I had fun making diecut bon bons on my stool in my craft room all afternoon.
Too bad I didn't have some real ones to eat while I was making them.
This CottageCutz Bon Bons die lets you create your own box of chocolates.

I cut out my bon bons in "milk" chocolate and "dark" chocolate and then sponged around the edges with some distress ink.
This release is so much more than just Valentine's Day, there are so many fun "sweets" to make all year round.


6 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

This card looks good enough to eat!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOOh YUMMY, and the rich background color really sets them off! xxD

annb said...

What a fun card! Your Bon Bons look delicious!!!

Txangel528 said...

great card! makes me hungry for chocolate!!

Helmka Family said...

Beautiful!!!
The Bon Bons look good enough to eat.
TFS!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Delicious!!! Love those colors!