Thursday, February 08, 2024

Lovebirds

 Hello Friends

WE HAVE A HUGH SALE GOING ON IN THE STORE WHICH ENDS TOMORROW!!  SO DON'T MISS OUT CLICK HERE TO HEAD OVER AND SEE ALL THE AMAZING LOW PRICES!

I am on my last Valentine for this year! And it is for hubby!  I am featuring the Lovebirds die today.


Design Steps

1.  The card base is a white A2, blue card stock cut to 5 3/8 x 4 1/8, Polka dot paper 5 1/4 x 4 and two white Pierced Wide Rectangle Frames glued together
2.  Glue the Polka Dot paper to the blue card stock and then add the knotted check ribbon to the bottom
3.  Cut a sun in yellow using the Arch Sun die.  I glued the sun to the back of the frame and then glued the frame to the card front over the top of the ribbon as shown
4.  Using the Lovebirds die cut out the branch in brown and green card stock.  I trimmed the leaves away from the brown branch and then glued it to the top of the green branch.  Glue the branch to the card front as shown above
5.  Cut out the flowers in white and the birds in blue with the becks in yellow.  I used a little ink to shade the birds and then added them to the branch along with the white flowers.  To add a little pop of red I used the hearts from the Love Letters die.  I placed the hearts on the corners of the frame and on the white flower centers.  I added a sentiment and the card is complete



Don't forget to check out the sale!!!

We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Blessings and Take Care





1 comment:

Crafty Melinda said...

What an adorable card Pam! Those love birds look very in love!!! So cheerful!