Tuesday, May 24, 2022

You're So Sweet, Ice Cream Sundae Project

Hello Scrapping Cottage friends!  
Melinda here with you on this Terrific Tuesdie! Today I am sharing another sweet project featuring dies from the New Sweet Treats Release! Talk about sweet! This set is over the top adorable!  Here is what I created.
I created this sweet sundae card. I started with a standard horizontal top fold A4 card.


I created the base by adhering a blue cardstock to the white cardstock background. Along to that, I added a red polka dot paper.


I then turned to this super cute Ice Cream Sundae die and cut all the pieces out of plain white cardstock. Here is a look at the adorable Ice Cream Sundae. colored in the heart, strawberry, cup and straw. I added some sparkle to the ice cream.

Here's a closer look at the pierced circle die and the scalloped circle die. You can also see all the shimmer from adding some glitter to the mix.

Here's a closer look at the pretty little bow. I added it to give a border between the two papers.

Here's a closer look at the sentiment. I simply used a marker to write the sentiment.

Here is the new sweet treats release.

Sweet Treats Release



The Dies I used to create this project:

Pierced Circle Set



Nested Scallop Circle Set



While I used the Nested Scallop Stitched Rectangle set, you can use this one as a perfect alternative.


Have you checked out the CottageCutz YouTube channel yet? 
It is filling up with beautiful projects and great how-tos!  
Head over and check out the latest video! 

Well that about covers it for today! Until the next time, have a wonderfully craft-die day!
Melinda Beltran

3 comments:

Birgit said...

Yummy!! This is adorably sweet!

Mary Marsh said...

This is really cute Melinda- I am just lovin’ these new dies- all the samples have been so cute

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable love the color combo and the added sparkle