Monday, May 02, 2022

Together



Hi everyone I am here sharing another card using dies from our Australian release.  You cant go wrong using these cute Wombats and Dingos!
I diecut each animal twice so I could make a Wimbat/Dingo pack and used the greenery from to surround them

I used desert sand and a deep brown for the wombats and sand and a reddish brown for the dingos
I sort of layered the different leaves as if they were in the bush outback and then glued everything all together 

This completes my card and always…










4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Great idea for a slimline card- this would be great for a birthday card with the sentiment “happy birthday from all of us”.

Pam MacKay said...

Sweet card love the wombat and dingo!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gourideb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.