Tuesday, March 29, 2022

House Shaped Window Shaker Card

Happy Terrific TuesDIE Scrapping Cottage friends!
Melinda here with you for another fun Tuesday. My project features a couple of dies from  the SPRING RELEASEHere's what I created.

House shaped card with a window shaker.

I started by creating my house shaped base. I cut it out of some white card stock, light orange cardstock and also some patterned paper. The base of light orange cardstock is not pictured above. 

I colored some of the pieces that were cut in white cardstock.

I then turned to the cute Spring Window Peeker die. I assembled it and added a piece of acetate to resemblance a window.





I then added some foam tape around the sides of the back. I put some glitter and a mix of sequins into the middle area.


I added a piece of white cardstock to the back. Doing this encloses the glitter and sequins and creates a shaker.


Here is a view of the base of the card. In this shot, it is upside down.

I attached the window to the back of the face of the card.

I then added the adorable little bunny peeker to the inside of the card.



Here is a side view of the window to the face of the card.

Here is one more look at the finished card. It is a top folding card.




The Dies I used to create this project:



In case you didn't hear, The CottageCutz YouTube channel is up and running.  Head over and check out the latest video! There is a giveaway for subscribing too!

Well that about covers it for today! Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!
Melinda Beltran

2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Such a fun card Melinda - I love shakers and yours is so cute

Pam MacKay said...

Very creative project love it!