Sunday, October 24, 2021

Gingerbread Cocoa House Christmas Tags

Happy crafty Sunday Scrapping Cottage friends! Melinda here with another fun, cute project featuring some of the fabulous dies from the 1st Release of Christmas! Here's a look at what I created.


 They feature the adorable Gingerbread Cocoa House die. It is one of the new dies in this season's 1st Christmas Die release. Now is the perfect time to pick them up! They are 30% off and they are terrific! They will make your holiday crafty projects look fabulous! The two tags are approximately 3.5" wide by 4.5" high. 

I started by cutting out my dies with white cardstock. I like to do this so I can color my pieces in. Here is a photo of my coloring in progress. I bought some economy markers on Amazon for coloring. They are a budget friendly alcohol marker set and do the job just fine.

Here's a look at the Gingerbread Cocoa House
as it is assembled. It doesn't have any glitter, drops or puffy paint yet.

Here's a look at the first tag. It turned out so sweet. I layered the focal die cut piece onto a scalloped tag shape I created. I then used some brown sparkly ribbon for a bow up top.

Here's a look at the tag base. I created it and then cut it out of some white cardstock, red cardstock and then out of some patterned paper I created.



For this one I layered the cute little Gingerbread Cocoa House
 piece onto the Scalloped Stitched Eyelet square die. I also cutout a piece of pink cardstock. I then used a variety of my Stickles to give all the little pieces some sparkle. I also used just a bit of puffy paint on the dollops of snow above the windows and on the handle. For the chocolate I used some of my Nuvo Clear Drops


Here's a look at the second tag. For this one, I once again started with a tag base. I used the same pieces of cardstock for the base. I then used the largest die from the Nested Stitched Doily Set die cut. I cut out a circle from the polka dot paper I created and printed out. I then layered the cute die piece onto the circle mat.
 I also added the Stitched Scallop Rectangle, with the Double Stitched Rectangle Set to the top of that. I will write the person's name on there one I get ready to give them their gift.

The Dies I used to create my tags:








Be sure to head over and check out the fantastic
CHRISTMAS PART 2 RELEASE!!!!
SOME AMAZINGLY CUTE DIES! 

You can get the whole release for 55% OFF!!!
Don't miss out! Head over and scoop 'em up today!

Well that about covers it for today! Be sure to head over to the Cottage Cutz You Tube Channel where some of the designers will be posting videos! You can also catch us on Facebook and Instagram!

Make sure to come back by each day for some more great crafty inspiration from the super talented team. Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

These tags are beautiful Melinda. They are a gift in itself

Pam MacKay said...

So cheerful and festive love them!