Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Fun Interactive Shaker Card Using Santa's Delivery

    Hello, wonderful crafty friends! It's Theary Chea here on the blog today. I am so excited to share this fun interactive shaker card on the CottageCutz Youtube channel.

    Who doesn't love a fun shaker card? Seeing and hearing the sounds of the shaker elements moving inside the card makes me so giddy inside (and my children go wild for it too!) I am obsessed with creating fun interactive cards, and using products from the new release made creating that much more fun! 

    For this card, I used Santa's Delivery, along with a few of our basics dies. I love finding different ways to use our basics dies to help stretch out what we have in our stash.

Here is a look at the card I am sharing today. 


    CottageCutz is also giving this fabulous die to one of our amazing subscribers. To enter the giveaway, you will need to watch the video here at Santa's Delivery Shaker Card, comment, and make sure that you are a subscriber to the CottageCutz Youtube Channel. 
 
Good luck with the giveaway. 😊
I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. 

Until next time,


Supplies used


2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is just the cutest shaker card Theary - love all the tips you give for assembly in the video

Pam MacKay said...

Awesome shaker it looks so animated!