Tuesday, October 26, 2021

3 Simple Tags



Happy Tuesday Cottagecutz fans. I hope your week is going well. I have been busily crafting all weekend. I just love this time of year for paper crafts 

It’s Wendy bringing you the Today blog. Today I have 3 simple tags. Simple can be very classy and this Christmas release has no end of super fun dies to choose from

To begin with I cut 3 of the nested scalloped rectangles in 3 different colours (4” x 3/4”). I then cut in kraft card 3 nested stitched rectangles and I did the same with some patterned acetate (3” x 2 1/8”). You could get a similar affect if you used the splatter technique on your card


Next I cut out 3 half stitched rectangles and used the Slimline Hills to give them a lovely snowy affect. I am doing this to give the tags some point of interest but it also hides the glue on the acetate.



So I assembled the base of the tags, first the Nested Scalloped Rectangles, then the kraft card and acetate. I then glued the snow to hide the acetate. The hole at the top of the tag will also keep the acetate in place


I then cut the ‘Joyful Snowman’ and Santa and the trees from the ‘Special Delivery’ die set


I attached the elements to the tags with 1mm foam pads and then threaded through the ribbon


I really hope you like the tags. Have a wonderful week and I will see you on Friday with a project from the new release 
Wendy

Dies I used











2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Love these Christmas tags Wendy- they could be framed for a wall decoration

Pam MacKay said...

Such fun and cute tags great idea!