Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Joy

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have another Christmas card to share.  For this card, I went for a clean and simple (CAS) design which is a challenge since it's all about the details for me.

I cut out the Joy Snowman from card stock using the packaging as a guide for the colors.  I also selected a light blue patterned paper for the base of my card along with some basic white card stock.
The white card stock was embossed with the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder.
Next, the embossed panel was affixed to the lower half of my card base creating a striking contrast between the 2 portions of my card.
I visually looked for the center point of my card and adhered the cute snowman on the upper portion of my card.
The letter "Y" was placed on the right side of the snowman nestled closely to the snowman.
The letter "J" was adhered on the left side of the snowman, completing the "Joy" sentiment.
This card came together quickly and can be mass produced for those last minute Christmas cards.
Here is the die set used on my card, available in the store:

3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

So cute love the embossing!

Mary Marsh said...

Cute card - I love this joy die

Jeanne said...

Very cute! That embossing folder is perfect for snow and looks great with this die!