Monday, December 14, 2020

Have a Wild Birthday!

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I'm sharing a fun and festive birthday card.  I took a break from creating Christmas cards and used one of the new die sets from the Safari die release for this card.

The Safari Peekers were perfect for tucking inside the Stitched Wide Rectangle Frame.  The frame coordinated perfectly with the patterned leaf paper.  Once the animals were nestled inside the frame, I used the Party Elephant die set to cut out the bouquet of balloons and the party hats.  The party hats were added to the lion and monkey.  The finishing accent on my card was the sentiment.
Here are the die sets used on my card, available in the store:

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute birthday card - love all the “wild” animals

Pam MacKay said...

So cute love your happy party animals!

Jeanne said...

Such a fun birthday card! I love your color choices - the green is beautiful.