Monday, November 09, 2020

Sweet Christmas Wishes

Hello!  This is Sukie and I have a slime line Christmas card to share.  Today's card features several of the new dies from the 3 Christmas die releases in the store.  

I selected some yummy treats to showcase on my card.  The die sets I used for the cupcakes include: Upside Down Santa Cupcake, Reindeer Christmas Cupcake, Gnome Cupcake and Snowman Christmas Cupcake. All of the pieces were cut from card stock, pieced together and popped up on card stock for some dimension.  I added a tiny bit of Stickles to a few of the die cut pieces.
The tiny cupcakes and gingerbreads are from the Baking Spirits Bright die set.  They were used as embellishments to highlight the heat embossed sentiment.  The sweet treats on this card all work together perfectly and make for a yummy card.

Here are the die sets used on my card, available in the store:


3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Cute idea and a fun way to use these dies- love the slimline design

Pam MacKay said...

Love all the cupcakes together so cute!

Jeanne said...

These cupcakes are perfect for a slimline card! Great idea!