Monday, November 16, 2020

Christmas Keys

Hi!

It's Anja here for my Monday's post. I made another "interactive" Christmas card today. I'll tell you a bit more about the crafting process below.

For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Christmas Keys, North Pole Express Tag, Peeker Pocket),

- Distress Inks,

- craft card base (13x13 cm),

- white card stock for background (12x12 cm) and die cuts,

- patterned paper for background (11,5x11,5 cm) and die cuts,

- scissors,

- black pen,

- white pen,

- gold pigment ink,

- silver pigment ink,

- adhesive foam pads,

- paper glue. 


After cutting and coloring all the parts for the keys I started on the background. I used a few pieces of leftover patterned papers. After I cut the pocket I placed it on white card stock and cut a few millimeters around to get a bigger pocket in white. I glued the patterned one on top and then with adhesive foam pads to the card base. That's how I got a bit more space to stick all three keys in. I decorated the pocket with North Pole Express Tag. And my card was done.


Hope you like my project for today's post. Have a nice week and see you again on Sunday. 

Anja Z. 


Cottage Cutz dies I used: 

 
 

4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

So cute and a creative idea for using these Christmas keys dies- love it

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute love the idea with the pocket!

Sukie said...

Fabulous card! I love how you used the pocket!

Jeanne said...

What a wonderful interactive card! Very creative to use the pocket with the keys!