Sunday, November 01, 2020

Ho Ho Ho!

Hi!

It's Anja here with another Christmas card. I used one of the cute gnomes die.

 

For this card I used: 

- Cottage Cutz dies (Gnome w/ Chimney, Pierced Square Set, Build A House Set 2),

- Distress Inks,

- white card base (15x15 cm),

- red card stock for die cuts and background (14,5x14,5 cm),

- white card stock for die cuts and background (11x11 cm),

- green card stock for background (10x10 cm),

- sentiment stamp,

- black pigment ink,

- acrylic block,

- paper trimmer,

- paper glue. 

First I cut and colored the gnome in the chimney. This time I used red and white card stock for die cuts.

Next I trimmed the background pieces. I used the biggest die from the Pierced Square Set for the smallest square piece.

Next I stamped the sentiment on a strip of white paper.

And after that I put all the pieces together and my card was done.

That's all from me for today. Have a nice week and see you again next Sunday.

 Anja Z.

 

Cottage Cutz dies I used for this card:



4 comments:

Sukie said...

Super cute card! The gnome is adorable!

Mary Marsh said...

Such a cute gnome card- love the ho-ho-ho sentiment

Pam MacKay said...

Love the use of the roof top along with the chimney so cute!

Jeanne said...

Super cute card. I love your design!