Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Good day, Sunshine!

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have a project to share for my design team post.  I'm showcasing a couple of dies from the fabulous new Gardening release.
I cut out all of my pieces from the Puppy in Garden Cart and the Planter Box & Seeds die sets.  The oval is from the Stitched Oval Set.
I selected a whimsical floral pattern for my card panel and drew out the different colors for my die cuts.  A small strip of paper was punched with the Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment punch.
I created my card base by layering the pieces together and adding a stamped sentiment to the punched border.  The garden cart was centered inside the oval and adhered on my card.
Next, I tucked in the greenery along the punched border.  The seed packets and garden sign were nestled in between the greenery.
The fussy cut flag was adhered along the top edge of my card adding an extra pop of color to the gardening scene!
Here are the dies used on my card, available in the store:

3 comments:

Janja said...

That's so cute! I like it.

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable little pup! Sweet card!

Mary Marsh said...

This little pup in his cart looks so cute- like one of those you see in a park selling flowers- love it