Thursday, May 21, 2020

Garden Sign

Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends,

It is Pam having fun with you on the blog this gorgeous Thursday!

This little sign card can be for encouragement, graduation or a just because card.  I love mixing fun papers with our wonderful Garden collection.  I am a bit of a paper hoarder so I love when I can actually use some of it.  My husband said I have enough paper and dies to last a lifetime.  But you and I know you never have enough craft supplies!
(Background Photo by Chad Madden on Unsplash)
Design
 1.  Use an A2 white card base, green card stock 4 x 5 1/4, Designer Paper 3 3/4 x 5.  Glue the green to the white card base and then glue the DP to the green
 2.  Cut out the pieces of the sign using the Garden Phrase die.  I used brown wood designer paper, pink, white and yellow card stock.  Using the Gardening Hat and Gloves die cut it out in white card stock.  Using the Spring Grass die cut it out using green card stock
 3.  Shade the pieces using a variety of Tim Holtz inks and a small applicator.  Next glue the grass to the card front then add the sign and phrase.  Assemble the hat and the gloves using a fine tip glue
6.  Last pop up the hat to the upper corner of the sign.  Then glue one glove flat to the card and pop up the other to that glove as shown.  Add the flowers and the rhinestones

CottageCutz Products



I am so glad you where able to stop by today.  I love looking at all the wonderful dies in the Garden Collection.  It just makes me want to go out and plant a wonderful flower garden!

Blessings and see you next time
Pam


4 comments:

Janja said...

Such a cute card! I like it.

Sukie said...

Very cute card idea! The papers are adorable too!

Jeanne said...

I'm with you Pam. If I never bought another sheet of paper - and we know that's not going to happen - I don't think I could use all of mine up in my lifetime. This card is wonderful and the paper is perfect for it. The sentiment is a favorite of mine.

Mary Marsh said...

make it 3 with the designer paper (lol)!!! - I like the pattern you selected for your pretty card- perfect for a female gardener