Monday, May 11, 2020

Blooming Wagon 2

Hi Cottage Cutz fans!  It's Jeanne again today.  On Friday I posted a card and said that I had made two cards with the same die.  Today I am featuring the second card.
The sentiment here really guided the design of this card.  While working on Friday's card, I came across this sentiment and loved it but it did not work for that particular card.  However, it is a wonderful sentiment for a clean and simple card, so I created one using my leftover die cut pieces from Friday!
I glued all the pieces to an A2 panel that I had stamped with the sentiment - then I added a strip of washi tape.  I glued that to an A2 card base. A super easy, fun and understated card!

Here are both cards I made using the Garden Wheelbarrow die.
The colors of the cardstock and paper as well as the shading of the dies with ink can lend a totally different feel to cards created with the same die.  A great way to make the dies go further!

Dies used:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzgardenwheelbarrow.aspx
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzgardenphrases.aspx

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to visit the online store where select dies are on sale for a limited time!

4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is another cute card using this wheelbarrow die- great CAS style

Pam MacKay said...

So cute I don't know which one I like better! They are both so sweet!

Janja said...

Another very nice card with a garden wheelbarrow.

Sukie said...

Very cute card! Both of the garden wheelbarrow cards look amazing, I love all of the flowers!