Wednesday, May 22, 2019

May Your Day Be Magical

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have a sweet card to share for my design team post. I'm still loving all of the dies from the Magical Fantasy die release, they are perfect for those whimsical projects!
All of my pieces were die cut in white card stock and then shaded with my Oxide Inks.  I went with a soft color palette for both the Rainbow with Clouds and the Magic Dragon.
To create my background I cut out several of the clouds from the Rainbow with Clouds die and used it as a stencil at the bottom of my card base.  The top of my card base was inked with some Mustard Seed Oxide Ink and splattered with a bit of water.
I heat embossed a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms (retired) Happily Ever After stamp set and anchored the rainbow next to the sentiment.  The sweet dragon was adhered above the clouds, he appears to be floating.
For a finishing accent, I adhered some sequin stars on the upper half of my card.  This card is perfect for any special occasion!
Here are the dies used on my card available in the store:


3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

So cute love the puffy clouds your dragon is flying around!

Janja said...

Super cute card!

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute and creative card- like your stencil idea and the Magical dragon flying above the clouds