Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Just a Note

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I'm sharing this sweet card for my design team post.  I had the chance to play with this typewriter die which is absolutely adorable.  I can think of so many different uses for this die.
I die cut the Typewriter, Sweet Love Border and the Stitched Wide Circle Frame.  The "sweet" sentiment was cut twice and layered for some dimension.  
I found the most perfect papers in my stash stash.  I decided to offset the circle frame for better placement on my card.
The heart border was adhered along the bottom edge of my card.  The hearts remind me of a scribble style pattern.  The typewriter fit perfectly inside the circle.
A sentiment from the Scrappy Moms (retired) "The Charmed Life" stamp set was anchored above the border on a hand cut flag.
The finishing accent on my card was a cluster of paper flowers.  A few bling stickers adorned the flower centers.
Here are the dies used on my card, available in the store:

3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Oh my goodness I love that little typewriter!! Going on my wish list! Adorable card!

Janja said...

Such a pretty card. I like it!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card Sukie- the typewriter was originally part of a Valentine release and I love how you are showing it to send out to let someone know you are thinking of them