Sunday, March 03, 2019

Just for You

Hi!


It's Anja here. I have another simple card for you today. I used this cute puppy die and instead of a letter I put donut in his hands.



For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Puppy Love Letter, Love Latte Donut),
- Distress Inks (Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Black Soot, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Aged Mahogany) and Oxides (Worn Lipstick),
- color spray (white, pink),
- white card base (10,5x15 cm),
- water color paper for background (10x14,5 cm),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- black pen,
- heat gun,
- black pigment ink,
- sentiment stamp,
- acrylic block,
- scissors,
- paper glue.

First I cut and colored the puppy. I used black pen for the eyes.


Then I cut the paper for background and colored it with Distress Oxide ink.


I sprayed white color over it and dried it with heat gun.


I did the same with pink spray.


Then I stamped the sentiment on the paper and cut it with scissors.


When I had all the pat made I assembled the card and glued everything. And my card was made.



This is all from me for today. Spring release is still waiting for you in the store for 25 % off.

Have a nice Sunday.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:



5 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Your card is totally adorable love everything about it!

Janja said...

This is just so cute, Anja!

Mary Marsh said...

Love this sweet card of encouragement- the sponged background looks great

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I love the donut with the puppy! The background looks great with your design!

Jeanne said...

So cute! love this combo of dies!