Thursday, March 21, 2019

Bunny's Garden


Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends!

It is Pam sharing on the Blog today!

I just love Spring weather not to hot and not to cold!  I am continuing to make my Easter cards and I am just in love with this die.  It is so so cute!  We have 36 new release Spring Dies in the store just waiting for you to take a look!  So please jump on over to the store for a peek!


Designer Steps:
 1.  Mask off a piece of white card stock that has been embossed with a 1/4 border
 2.  Use TH blue ink and sponge on the sky
3.  Using the Carrot Patch Bunny die cut out the pieces using green, orange, pink, black, gray, and brown card stock
4.  Cut out the fence and grass using the Spring Grass die and Victorian Fence die
5.  Using TH inks shade the pieces of the bunny and assemble
6.  Glue the fence and grass to the background first then add the garden and the bunny to the scene

7.  For a base use an Orange A2 card.  Glue the white card with the scene onto the card base

CottageCutz Products




I hope you are able to get out and enjoy the beautiful spring weather!  Also make sure to crave out sometime to get crafty!!
Blessings
Pam

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Adorable card Pam! Your bunny looks so cute in his garden.

Janja said...

Very cute bunny in the carrot garden.

Sukie said...

Very sweet card! I love the adorable scene you created! The bunny is so super cute!

Mary Marsh said...

this is so cute and reminds me of the Beatrix potter story about Peter Rabbit and his escape from Mr McGregor's garden - my boys loved that story