Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Easter Wishes Card

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I'm sharing another card for my guest designer post. I used a combination of dies from the Spring release for this project.  These dies are currently on sale too! It's been a very, rainy few weeks here in Northern California which makes me eager for Spring.
I reached for sunny yellow and aqua inks for my die cuts.  I also incorporated some pinks, purples and greens which all remind me of Spring. The little bunnies in the collection are absolutely adorable.  I combined the Hatching Bunny, Peeking Egg Bunny, Spring Bunny w/Cart and the Bunny Kisses and Easter Wishes die sets for my card.
I created a polaroid type frame with the Stitched Square Set. A larger square was cut with my paper trimmer and inked.  The blue square was adhered inside of the frame and layered on the card base.
The bed of grass was adhered from one side of the frame to the other and the bunny eggs were tucked into the corners.  I slightly trimmed the bunny ear for a better fit on my card.
The bunny and cart were popped up on foam dots for added dimension.  A few flowers were tucked amongst the bed of grass and also popped up.
The "Easter Wishes" sentiment was stretched across the top of my card.  The whimsical color combination plays off the Spring color theme.
Here are the dies used on my card, available here:

4 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable love all of the bunnies so much fun!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute idea for an Easter or Spring card Sukie- love all 3 of these bunnies together- creative inspiration

ionabunny said...

They are just adorabunny. Love this. Hugz

Janja said...

This is wonderful! I like.