Sunday, February 24, 2019

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Hi!

It's Anja here. Winter is slowly waving its goodbye and warmer days are coming. I can't wait for the Spring to come.

I made a simple card for today's post. I used an adorable Scottie die and made a card for St. Patrick's Day.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Shamrock & Valentine Scottie, Oval Set),
- Distress Inks (Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Vintage Photo, Hickory Smoke, Shabby Shutters, Forest Moss, Mowed Lawn),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- white card base (10,5x15 cm),
- patterned paper for background (10x14,5 cm),
- printed sentiment,
- gold pigment ink,
- black pen,
- white pen,
- paper trimmer,
- adhesive foam pads,
- paper glue.

First I cut and colored the dog. I used black and white pen fr the eyes.


Then I cut all the pieces for the background.


I printed and trimmed the sentiment.


And than I assembled the card together. I used adhesive foam pads for the dog.



I'm still waiting for the Spring Release to arrive, but you can get it for 25 % off in The Scrapping Cottage store.

This is all from me for today.

Have a nice Sunday and see you again next week.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:


4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This little Irish puppy is just too cute-I love it!!!

Pam MacKay said...

Love the leafy background for your adorable St. Patrick's day pup!

Jeanne said...

Adorable card Anja!

Sukie said...

Adorable card! The little scottie is so super cute! The background looks so pretty too!