Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Old MacDonald had a farm ...

Hi, Janja is here!
Today I have two cards for you with a lovely scene on the farm.
Let me show you how I created my cards.


Supplies:
- CottageCutz dies: Barn & Windmill, Chickens & Coop, Cow, Pony, Goat, Pig, Geese, Old Farm Fence, Grass, Tree & Vines
- white card base: 4.25 x 5,35" (10,7 x 13,9 cm), folded
- white card stock: 4 x 5.2" (10 x 13,2 cm)
- colored card stock
- colored ink pads
- glue, double-sided adhesive tape, self-adhesive pads

From the "Autumn" release I have chosen two new dies.
Cut out all the pieces we need.
I used different colors of card stock. The edges are further highlighted with colored pads.



I added some animals from the older release "On the Farm".


Now prepare the card base and a rectangle from a white card stock, which is slightly smaller than the base surface of the card.
Spray the white rectangle with a blue and green color.


To finish the card attach all the elements to the prepared background with glue and self-adhesive pads.





Thank you so much for joining me. Have a nice day.

 

 

 

 


6 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Beyond adorable love everything about your fun card!

Tam said...

these are so cute!!

Mary Marsh said...

these are just the cutest of cute cards Janja- love your creativity using these new dies

Jana Eubank said...

So flippin' ADORABLE!!! I love seeing your work, Janja!

Jeanne said...

These cards are just TOO adorable!!! Love them. You're attention to detail and coloring is amzing.

Anja Ž. said...

This cards are wonderful! Love them both. Great work, Janja