Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sweet Treats

Hi!

This is Anja. Today I have another scene for you. This is the type of cards I like to make the most. I used colored paper this time. This bunnies are so cute and you can give them different props. I used sweet treats this time.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Easter Bunny & Chicks, Spring Meadow, Pastry Goodies, Retro Alphabet),
- Distress Inks (Vintage Photo, Stormy Sky, Barn Door, Peeled Paint) and Oxides (Broken China),
- white card base (21 x 10 cm),
- brown card stock for die cuts and background (20,7 x 9,7 cm),
- green and white card stock for die cuts,
- patterned paper for background (20,4 x 9,4 cm),
- black pen,
- white pen,
- Wink of Stella glitter pen,
- white pigment ink,
- clouds stencil,
- paper glue.

First I die cut and colored the pie and the muffin. I used brown and white card stock.


Then I made the bunnies. I also used brown card stock. I made the eyes with black and white pen.


Then I cut the letters. I really like this new retro die. I colored the edges with Distress ink.


I cut the grass next. I used green card stock and Peeled paint for the edges.


Then I made the background. I used brown card stock and colored the edges.


I also used patterned paper and decorated it with clouds. I used a stencil and white pigment ink.


I glued patterned paper over the brown background and then added bunnies, grass and pastry. I used Wink of Stella glitter pen to add some interest.


And this is my finished card.




I wish you all a nice Sunday. I'm gonna craft a bit and watch some sports while doing it.

See you again next week.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:






5 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Love your little sweet treat bunnies- you created such a cute scene

Pam MacKay said...

How cute love the bunnies with the sweet treats!

Jeanne said...

Very creative use of the dies! Love this card.

Lois said...

This is really a cute card -- and I like the size.

Janja said...

These bunnies are so cute. Very nice!