Saturday, June 28, 2014

Polka dot Formal Gown

Hi all. Vladka here! 

Do you feel sometimes like you are not what you really are? That you are talking something, but thinking something else? It is important to be “who and what you want”. I just could not leave this Coco Chanel sentiment aside. I needed some strong words to combine with beautiful red dress.

But I wanted even more, I wanted special dress, something unusual and so I »sewed« red evening dress with dots. Polka dot is not typical for evening dress, but it is something special. I used two dies: Formal Gown and Spring Label. Sentiment was created in Word.

This is it for today. Have a great day and don´t forget to be yourself!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your red formal gown, Vladka! So clean and simple and so elegant! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

Super cute Vladka. I love the sentiment you chose for this dress. It's just perfect.
Bear Hugs,
Carol