Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wedding Birds


Happy Thursday everyone!

Kathy here with you and today I have a cute Wedding Save the Date card for you using 2 new CottageCutz Dies, Wedding Birds and Save the Date.




The Wedding Birds Die was cut with white, black, gray and a tiny piece of Enchanted Designer Paper (Bo Bunny) for the bridal veil.  The Save the Date Die was cut with a piece of peach card stock (DCWV).

I started with a 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" black card base, then added a white mat with the bottom embossed with Pirouette Embossing Border.  The designer paper behind the birds is also from Enchanted.  After assembling the dies together, I added some black trim, adhesive pearls, a bow and a rhinestone flower.

These are the dies I used:



5 comments:

Simko said...

Oh Kathy, you made such a lovely elegant Wedding card. Great use of the dies.
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

Kathy, this black and white combination makes card so elegant. Perfectly done.

Olena said...

WOW!!! Love the black and white combination of colors on card. Pretty card! love it!

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my goodness this is just so cute. I love how sweet this card is.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww LOVE this one! I love the save the date card, and love the CC birds. Super pretty hun!
hugs,
Cheryl