Saturday, June 07, 2014

CottageCutz Wedding Birds /Easel Card

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with another Easel Wedding Card made for The Scrapping Cottage using the darling new CottageCutz Wedding Birds die.

My card measures 6 x 6, and for the front I used the darling New CottageCutz Wedding Birds. I cut them out in white card stock, then dusted the female in Antique Linen, and added some glitter to her veil. Next for the male I colored him with black copic marker. Super easy!!!!

The design paper I used is Project Life dp. I also used the beautiful CottageCutz Fancy Floral Corner #1 die for layering behind 1 of the layers. I love how you can get different looks from 1 CottageCutz die.


These are the CottageCutz dies I used for my card today! All photo's below are linked to the Scrapping Cottage Store for easy finding.

For the inside of my card I used the CottageCutz Spring Label die. I cut the oval in white, and then one set of the floral pieces in cream. The others were colored black.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Simko said...

Another gorgeous Wedding Card, Cheryl! I love the color scheme and combination of CottageCutz dies.
Hugs,
Simona

Olena said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the colors on it! Great job!

Carol Hurlock said...

Super cute card. I love the pretty paper and layout on this sweet card. Just adorable.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

Beautiful easel Wedding Card, Cheryl! Love the combination of dies and papers! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

Cheryl, I really admire how you always combine papers and die cuts. Card is beautiful.