Thursday, June 19, 2014

Cottage Cutz 12 x 12 Wedding Layout

 Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of CottageCutz die projects.  CottageCutz has a beautiful Wedding release.  It's been a long long time since I have done a 12 x 12 layout.  I worked on this one for days-4 days as a matter of fact.  I found this picture of my beautiful Mother and I and knew I wanted to scrap it. 
 Here's a close up of the pretty Bride die.  She was perfect to accent my picture. 
I used the Wedding Bouquet for the corner and colored it with Copic Markers to match the Spring Label that says Bride under the picture.  The Wedding Border die was used under the picture.
Yes, those are handmade tiny roses and yes they weren't easy to create-but they do look perfect and very sweet on this banner.  The corner of the picture has the Fancy Floral Butterfly Corner die.  You can see the Fancy Floral Background die on top of the pink accent piece.
Here you can see the Elegant Shoe, Garden Delight Butterflies, and the Fancy Lace Border on the edge of the picture.
This corner has a pretty pearl flourish.  Under the handmade rose is the Garden Flourish die.
The Fancy Floral Corner #1 was used on the right hand corner of the picture.  I used just the word "Bride" from the Bride & Groom Expressions die.  For the leaves I used the Bella Leafy Branch.  The paper is Melissa Frances.  You could say I consider this a labor of love because of all the detail.   Thanks so much for stopping by today to view my creation.  I truly appreciate it.  Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Beautiful wedding page. Love the colors and die cuts.

Kathy said...

What a beautiful wedding layout, Carol, and such a perfect photo to use. What a wonderful labor of love! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful Wedding page, and love the photo of you and your mom! Beautiful!!!! Also love all the CottageCutz you used on this beauty!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Vladuška said...

Wow, Carol. Your LO is stunning.