Tuesday, October 06, 2009

My Favorite Halloween Saying....

I used to be in a card group with some friends where we'd each make 12 cards the same and get together once a month and exchange cards. My friend Joy made a card I will never forget. It had a big witch shoe that said "If the shoe fits....." I thought that was so funny and I couldn't resist making this card when I saw the CottageCutz Witch Legs. They are too cute!

(this card is cuter in real life, for some reason purple doesn't photograph real well for me)

I also used this cute little spider from the Witch Hat die which comes complete with tiny eyes that make him so fun to use.

I am so impressed with this Witch Legs die. All of the pieces you need are on the die, each stripe on the sock and both buckles are on the die. You don't have to keep cutting this out over and over again to get the pieces you need to complete the diecut. They've thought of everything and I love it!


I couldn't resist showing you this. The leg is indeed a leg, not just a straight piece. You actually slip the foot into the shoew - how cool is that!?

If you haven't ordered any of these CottageCutz Halloween dies, don't wait any longer and miss out on all the fun!




7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Such a cute card! I love the sentiment! Adorable! :O) lol You always put a lot of effort into your amzing cards! Thank-you for sharing such wonderful stuff with us! :O)

DonnaMundinger said...

Ahhh, a girl after my own heart! It's ALL about the shoes! xxD

coldwaters2 said...

How brilliant love those legs

Hugs
Lorraine x

Ruth Ellen said...

Too cute!! I love seeing all the different pieces of the dies before you put them together! Such a fun twist to a Halloween card, too!!

Do What You Love said...

How cute is that? I love those stockings - there's a blog with the same name: If the shoe fits - bet they'd love that die!

Natasha said...

Fantastic Kay :-) :-) :-)
This is one of my favourite dies from the CottageCutz Halloween release. Now I just need to use it :-)

ritabug11 said...

This is so stinkin' cute!!!! Hope you don't mind if I scraplift your idea to send a card to my cousin...