Tuesday, September 01, 2026

Fall Colors

Hello Friends

Autumn is my favorite season!  I just love all the warm colors.  My card today is featuring the dies Fall Leaves and Fall Phrases.  I decided to play with some of my alcohol inks to create the vivid leaves.


Design Steps:


1.  Use a kraft color A2 card base.  Cut a piece of black card stock 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.  Cut a piece of DP 4 x 5 1/4

2.  I used Yupo  paper to coat with my alcohol inks as shown above.  I did a variety of sheets one use the dabber and others just dropping the ink directly on the paper
3.  I used the Yupo sheet with the direct to sheet technique.  The colors were more vivid.  I then cut the leaves using the Fall Leaves die and I cut the leaves outline in black.  The little twig was from a tree die

4.  Cut a piece of burlap 1 1/2 x 4 and then dove tail one end.  Put a line of glue down the middle of the burlap and attach to the card.  I did not glue the edges of the burlap so I could tuck the leaves under it.  Arrange your leaves and twigs and glue in place.  Using Fall Phrases die cut the word autumn in black and glue to the burlap.  Add the button with the black twine bow

5.  Glue the panel to the kraft card base and then add the gold pearls and your card is complete




Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Blessings and Take Care






Head over to Cottage Cutz and do a little shopping today!

Get Social With Cottage Cutz
 

No comments: