Monday, September 14, 2026

Fall Barn

Hello Friends

I have another fall card for you today.  I am using the Autumn Ladder.  This is so detailed and adorable!


Designer Steps:


1.  Use a tan A2 card base, cut a piece of dark brown card stock 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, cut a piece of wood DP 4 x 5 1/4


2.  Using the Autumn Ladder cut the following colors of card stock: green, light green, spring green, dark brown, brown, light blue, white, yellow, orange, black, light orange, red, rust, blue and silver.  Assemble the pieces with a fine tip glue.  For the grass I used the die Spring Grass


3.  Begin to build your scene on the woodgrain DP.  I put the grass down first and then the ladder from there I added all the smaller pieces


4.  I decided that the ladder needed to lead to the hayloft doors so I just created the doors from some brown cardstock


5.  To finish the card I added the sentiment and a bow





Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Blessings and Take Care



Head over to Cottage Cutz and do a little shopping today!

Get Social With Cottage Cutz
 



No comments: