Friday, March 22, 2024

Miss Spring Bunny & Hot Air Balloon

Hello, welcome back friends!

Kris here to share some Easter inspiration with you!

This Easter card is cute and SO EASY to make!  It features Miss Spring Bunny and the Spring Hot Air Balloon dies


I also want to point out that you have until 9 PM (Pacific) TONIGHT to take advantage of this:


DESIGN STEPS:

I die cut Miss Spring Bunny and the Spring Hot Air Balloon from white cardstock and colored with Copics, then assembled.

I also die cut the clouds from the Stitched Sun, Clouds and Umbrella die

(aren't these adorable?!)

I decided to make this a 4" x 6" card to get the height needed for the hot air balloon.  I cut a piece of white cardstock at 4 x 6" then I used the largest Scalloped Rectangle die and used the "die extension" method to make it fit within my 4 x 6" with an equal border all around.  

Next, I used one of the Grass Slimline dies to cut grass into the bottom portion of my scalloped panel.  Instead of layering my grass on top, I fit it back into the cut out section like a puzzle!  That way I have scalloped edges all around the 3 sides of my grass layer!  ☺ 


I added Distress Oxide ink to both pieces; Peacock Feathers for the top and Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn for the Grass. 


I added my clouds and stamped a sentiment on grass, then layered onto a piece of white cardstock cut a li'l larger.  My card base is cut at 6" x 8" and scored in half at 4".  I popped my Bunny and Balloon onto front with foam tape.




 

   


Thank you so much for taking a peek today! 

HAPPY CRAFTING!!

~Kristine

Head over to Cottage Cutz and do a little shopping today!

Get Social With Cottage Cutz

2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is so cute Kristine

Pam MacKay said...

So cute love how you did the coloring