Thursday, March 07, 2024

He is Risen

 Hello Friends

It is Pam creating with you today!    

I have a few more Easter cards to complete before I mail them out to my family and friends.  I am doing multiples of the one I am sharing today. I just love the Easter Cross die that I am featuring today.  To me it represents the true meaning of Easter.

Background Photo by Freepiks

Design Steps:
1.  Use a white A2 card base, 2 pieces of DP purple one cut at 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 and the other 3 3/4 x 5, and one additional piece of white card stock cut at 3 7/8 x 5 1/8

2.  Glue the larger piece of purple DP to the card front.  Glue the smaller piece of purple DP to the extra piece of white card stock and then pop it onto the front using dimensional tape set aside
3.  Cut a rectangle piece of white card stock measuring 4 1/8 x 3 next using the 4th from the largest Pierced Oval die cut an oval just slightly above center as shown above.  Use a corner rounder and round the top corners of the rectangle.  Cut out the following dies on white card stock: Easter CrossHe is Risen (you just need the Risen part), for the flowers use the Garden Phrases die and cut out 2 large flowers, 6 medium flowers and 3 small flowers.  And finally on white cut out the window base using the Garden Window die.  Use the Spring Greenery die and cut out two leaves as shown above on green card stock
4.  I wanted a unique shape to showcase the cross so I made an arched window by taking the rectangle that I cut the oval in and cut it to measure 3 x 3 then I glued the window base to the bottom as shown
5. I then added dimension tape to the back of the oval window 
6.  I used dimension tape on the window then popped it onto the card base toward the top and glued down the cross and Risen
7.  Next glue down the greenery.  You can see below I added some bend to the flowers using my stylus

8.  For the large flower I glued to large flowers together, added 2 medium flowers and one small flower for the center.  For the other two flowers I glued to medium flowers together and added a small flower to the center


9.  Glue the large flower in the middle and then add the two smaller flowers.  To finish the card add two pearls to the corners and one pearl to the centers of the flowers.  Your card is now complete









We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care


Head over to Cottage Cutz and do a little shopping today!

Get Social With Cottage Cutz

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Such a beautiful card Pam!! I love the soft the colors and meaningful message 💕