Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Happy Birthday

Hello!  This is Sukie I have another card to share this week. I'm loving the versatility of the new Circus die release.  I created a simple birthday card which would be perfect for a younger child.

I cut out the Circus Train, the bear from the Circus Train Animals and the stars from the Circus Side Show die set.  I went with a cheerful color theme for my die cuts coordinating the colors to the background papers.
I found the star paper in my stash and paired it with a striped panel.  A simple Happy Birthday sentiment was stamped in the corner.
The Circus Train was placed along the edge of the striped paper which helped to align it.  The sweet bear was placed inside the cage with his eyes peeking out.  I added some solid white card stock behind him, it keeps him from blending into the patterned background.
The cluster of stars were affixed above the sentiment.  The extra stars were adhered to the left of the sentiment.
The stars around the sentiment were a fun finishing accent as they coordinate perfectly with the patterned paper!
Here are the die set used on my card, available in the store:

1 comment:

Pam MacKay said...

Such a festive and cheery card love all the stars!