Sunday, October 11, 2020

Happy Halloween

Hi!

It's Anja here. I have another Halloween card for you today. This time I made a scene from a haunted house. I combined bits and pieces from some of the Halloween release dies.

For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Spell Books & Potions, Spooky Ghost & Crow, Slime Cupcake, Spooky Witch House, Spooky Camper),

- Distress Inks,

- craft card base (15x15 cm),

- white card stock for die cuts and background (13,3x13,3 cm),

- black card stock for die cuts (14,2x14,2 cm),

- craft card stock for background,

- embossing folder (bricks),

- background stamp (wood),

- paper trimmer,

- paper glue. 

First I cut and colored all the bottles, books and the candle.

Next I cut and colored all the pumpkins and other small pieces.

Then I started on the background. First I trimmed the paper.

Next I embossed the bricks. I tapped some color directly to the folder and put it through the cutting machine. Then I colored the edges with grey and black. I trimmed the wooden parts from the craft card stock and stamped it. I again colored around the edges to give it more dimension.

And when I had all the pieces ready I arranged the card together. And this is the final result.


 
Hope you liked the card. I wish you all a pleasant Sunday and see you again tomorrow for another project. 
 
Have fun.
 
Anja Z. 
 
 
Cottage Cutz dies I used:
 




 

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

You did a great job combining these dies to create the haunted house scene- creative work Anja

Pam MacKay said...

Oh my goodness how adorable love it!

Sukie said...

Super cute card, I love the spooky scene you created!