Sunday, October 25, 2020

Birdhouse Christmas

Hi!

It's Anja here. I have another Christmas scene for you today. This time I used a beautiful Woodland Birdhouse die form the Christmas Part 3 release and add a cute little owl.

 
For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Woodland Birdhouse, Snowman & Owl Pal),
- Distress Inks,
- craft card base (15x15 cm),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- white paper for printing (220 g),
- brown card stock for background (13,5x13,5 cm),
- black pen,
- white pen,
- brush,
- paper trimmer,
- paper glue.

First I cut and colored all the pieces. 
 

Next I printed and trimmed the sentiment. I trimmed a square (13x13 cm).

 
Then I added a bit of blue to the background. I used a brush. 
 
 
I decided to add a bit of color between the white background and craft card base. That's why I trimmed a square out of brown card stock. 

And after that I glued all the pieces together and my card was done.

 
 
 
That's all from me for today. Have a nice week and see you again next Sunday.
 
Anja Z.
 
 
Cottage Cutz dies I used for this card:
 

 

4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is beautiful Anja- I love how you cut extra greenery to nestle https://scrappingcottage.blogspot.com/2020/10/birdhouse-christmas.html the birdhouse in there. And adding that cute little owl is such a creative idea

Jeanne said...

This I a beautiful! I love the addition of the owl!

Pam MacKay said...

Love your shading and that little owls is a perfect match with the birdhouse!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! The owl is adorable nestled inside the greenery!