Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Brew Up Some Fun!

Hello!  This is Sukie, with only a couple of weeks away from Halloween, I thought I would share one more card created with the Cottage Cutz Halloween die release.  Today's card is bit different in that it's not traditional but a fun concept.

I used different colors of Oxide Inks to shade all of the die cuts from the Spell Books & Potions and the Witch's Brew die sets.
I punched out a border using the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo border punch.  This punch is an all time favorite.  I used a basic background for my card base and inked it on the edges.  The sentiment was heat embossed on some black card stock.
The border was affixed along the top edge of my card panel while the stack of books was added to the bottom edge.  The witch's hat nested to the side of the books.
The spooky skeleton was displayed on top of the books.  The spider appears to be crawling from behind the books.
The potion bottles were stacked next to one another with a bit of overlapping for a cohesive look.  All of the colors coordinated perfectly.
The sentiment tag was added as the final finishing touch on my card.  The sentiment is a great play on words for this card.
Here are the die sets used on my card, available in the store:

3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Love all the potion bottles and perfect sentiment!

Mary Marsh said...

You did a great job with these dies - the border and sentiment are perfect

Jeanne said...

Great Halloween card. Love that sentiment!