Friday, March 13, 2020

May All Your Chocolate Bunnies be Solid

Happy Friday!  It's Jeanne today with a quick and easy Easter card for you.  This one uses the Bunny Backsides dies to make chocolate bunnies - the star of the show in many Easter baskets!
To start, I cut the bunnies from Chocolate Chip cardstock.
I then cut a panel from patterned paper 5.5 x 4.25 inches, a strip of green cardstock 5.5 x 2.5 inches, and a strip of white cardstock 5.5 x 2.25 inches.
To place my sentiment, I placed the bunnies and adjusted where I wanted the sentiment to go.
After stamping the sentiment, I glued the two strips together, added a narrow ribbon...
and attached it to the patterned panel.
When gluing down the three bunnies, I started with the middle one.  When placing groups of three, if you start with the middle one it is much easier to place the other two.  If you happen to be a bit off you can adjust, but if you start at one end it is more difficult to adjust placement if you happen to miss a little.
These chocolate bunnies are just the sweetest and this card is super simple to make!  I hope you will check out the new Spring dies on the website - there is something for everyone!

Die used:
This die is out of stock, but be sure to visit the online store where the current release is on sale for a limited time.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a fun and creative weekend!

4 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

So cute make me want a chocolate bunny!

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I love those chocolate bunnies, they make for such a fun card!

Mary Marsh said...

sweet card and I love chocolate bunnies

Janja said...

Nice and sweet!