Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Let's Go Sledding!

Hello Scrapping Cottage creative friends!
Janja is here with you with another happy holidays card.

In my opinion, I used one of the cutest dies from the Christmas Part 2 release. I wanted this motif to really stand out so I didn't over-decorate the card.


- blank card: 5.5 x 5.5" (14 x 14 cm), folded
- patterned paper: 5 x 5" (12,7 x 12,7 cm)
- white cardstock: 5.3 x 5.3" (13,5 x 13,5 cm)
- colored cardstock
- colored ink pads
- glue, double-sided adhesive tape, self-adhesive foam pads

Cut moose and gnomes out of colored cardstock. Color the edges with colored ink pads for more depth.


Cut off the patterned paper and cut out the white cardstock frame.


Sometimes I can not find the right paper in my drawers. So, I colored a white cardstock with dark brown and white. I got the aged pink color. 
When the color dries cut out a square in the middle. Keep it slightly smaller than the inside of the frame.


Attach the frame to the cardstock and trim the outer edges with your favorite paper cutter.



Cut a white strip and stamp a sentiment.


Complete the card.



Have a nice day. 
Janja


3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Love the background color it really makes the gnomes pop! Adorable card!

Mary Marsh said...

This is just too precious Janja- love these sweet little gnomes and their cutie patootie moose

Sukie said...

Very cute card! Those gnomes are so sweet on their sled! The background looks so pretty!