Thursday, October 03, 2019

Holiday Pup

Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends,

It is Pam on the blog creating with you today.  I hope you are all doing well.  I am continuing to make Christmas cards using our new release dies.  The card today is using the Holiday Pup.  I just love dogs so this die is right up my alley!!
Design Steps:
 1.   Using the Holiday Pup die cut out the pieces using red, green, white, yellow, black and brown card stock
 2.  Shade the pup pieces using ink and then assemble
 3.   Shade the gift pieces using ink and then assemble
 4.  I like to lay out the pieces to see how I will arrange them on my card
5.  Use and A2 white card base, a piece of red card stock slightly smaller then the white card front, a piece of green DP 4 x 5 1/4, 2 strips of red DP 1/2 x 5 1/4 and cut a white rectangle frame using the Stitched Wide Rectangle dies second to the largest.  Glue the red card stock to the card front add the green DP along with the red DP strips.  Next pop of the frame with dimensionals.  Place in the pup and gift.  Add the sentiments and snowflakes (I cut the snowflakes out with the Santa Over Christmas Town die)
CottageCutz Products




I am excited that I am getting an early start on my Christmas cards.  And I hope you will get a chance to do the same.  Check out all the dies in our online store!

Blessings

Pam

3 comments:

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I really like the way you framed the pup for the focal point of your card!

Janja said...

This is so cute!

Jeanne said...

Cute card Pam! I love this pup -he's great for Christmas or anytime!